I am co-author of an accessible introduction to country risk analysis that also explains transfer risk (and convertitibility risk). The book is available on this website: Free E-Book about Country Risk Analysis
Bank of Jamaica
Fed (New York)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Transfer Risk Definition
Country Risk Classification
Country Risk Classification (CRE): Prevailing [Convertibility and Transfer Risk] [pdf file]
Historical Country Risk Classification [Convertibility and Transfer Risk] [pdf file]
Social Science Research Network
The Strategic CFO
University Western Australia
- Our Framework of Country Risk Concepts
- Our Framework of Country Risk Indicators
- Our Template for Country Risk Reports
- How do you select Country Risk Indicators?
- What do your Country Risk Indicators mean?
- How do you find Country Risk Data?
- Free E-Book about Country Risk Analysis
- How do you become Country Risk Analyst?
- Framing China as Large Export Market
- A Flexible Tool for Impact Assessment of Political Risk Indicators (by Gaia Verhulst)
- Interview with Kai Gehring: Rating Agencies, Sovereign Ratings and the Home Bias
- Macro-Economic Risk Indicators [Reading List]
- Political Risk Analysis [Reading List]
- Political Risk Data [Reading List]
- Political Risk Indicators [Reading List]
- Sovereign Risk Ratings, Government Debt Defaults and Emerging Market Bond Spreads [Reading List]
- Transfer Risk Definition, Methodology and Ratings [Reading List]