Interested in improving your skills in this field? Then contact me about my in-house skills training sessions or apply for my Summer School courses at Maastricht University:
- Anderson, M. (1996) Frontiers. Territory and state formation in the modern world. Polity Press.
- Elden, S. (2009) Terror and territory. The spatial extent of sovereingty. Minnesota University Press.
- Prescott, P.R.V. (1965) The geography of frontiers and boundaries. Hutchinson
- Storey, D. (2011) Territory. The Claiming of Space. Routledge.
International Boundaries Research Unit
This post is part of our series of posts with similar themes:
- What do you mean by Geopolitics?
- What do you mean by Territory?
- Framing 115 Years of Geopolitics in 230 Words
- What do you mean by Cyberspace, Internet and Cybergeopolitics?
- What are Geopolitical Aspects of Cities?
- The Oil Price, Geopolitics and Geoeconomics
- Rare Metals, Global Power and National Security
- How useful are Maps?
- Words matter in Geopolitics – Czechia or Czech Republic?
- BREXIT and the Myth of National Unity
- Energy Security [Reading List]
- Foreign Policy, International Relations and World Politics [Reading List]
- Geopolitical Scenario Planning [Reading List]
- Geopolitics, Geoeconomics and Geostrategy [Reading List]
- Global Power [Reading List]
- International Boundaries and National Territory [Reading List]
- National Identity [Reading List]
- Natural Resource Scarcity [Reading List]
- Security [Reading List]