Interested in improving your skills in this field? Then contact me about my in-house skills training sessions or apply for this Summer School course at Maastricht University:
- Buzan, B. (2004) The United States and the great powers. World politics in the twenty-first century. Polity Press.
- Clegg, S.R. (1989) Frameworks of power. SAGE.
- Lennon, A.T.J. (2008) Global powers in the 21st century. Strategies and relations. MIT Press.
- Smith, M.A. (2012) Power in the changing global order. Polity Books.
- Smith, M.J. (2009) Power and the state. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Tellis, A.J., Bially, J., Layne, C. and McPherson, M. (2000) Measuring national power in the postindustrial age. RAND.
- What do you mean by Geopolitics?
- What do you mean by Territory?
- Framing 115 Years of Geopolitics in 230 Words
- What do you mean by Cyberspace, Internet and Cybergeopolitics?
- What are Geopolitical Aspects of Cities?
- The Oil Price, Geopolitics and Geoeconomics
- Rare Metals, Global Power and National Security
- How useful are Maps?
- Words matter in Geopolitics – Czechia or Czech Republic?
- BREXIT and the Myth of National Unity
- Energy Security [Reading List]
- Foreign Policy, International Relations and World Politics [Reading List]
- Geopolitical Scenario Planning [Reading List]
- Geopolitics, Geoeconomics and Geostrategy [Reading List]
- Global Power [Reading List]
- International Boundaries and National Territory [Reading List]
- National Identity [Reading List]
- Natural Resource Scarcity [Reading List]
- Security [Reading List]
This post is part of our series of posts with similar themes: